Skip to main content


What happens if I cannot find, or do not have, a National Insurance Number?

Your National Insurance Number (NINO) can be located either from your payslip, documentation from HMRC or by contacting HMRC directly. If you do not hold a NINO but believe you are a qualifying UK resident, you will be required to use the default emergency NINO of XX999999X 

View all FAQ's