Skip to main content


Can I act on behalf of someone who is mentally/physically incapable?

Yes. In the event that an investor is physically, or mentally, impaired you can be appointed as a Power of Attorney (POA) and make decisions on behalf of the investor.

In order to qualify for as a POA you will be required to forward to us a sealed copy of the Power of Attorney document. This must be ‘enduring’ and not ‘for convenience’, or the Scottish or Welsh equivalent.

View all FAQ's