Yes you can but we’ll need to check you are on our approved list of countries so please call the team on +44 203 858 7269 to discuss your eligibility and next steps.

Good to know

As an individual overseas investor from an approved country, you will be able to invest in a Regular account without any limit on the amount you invest but you will be subject to Tax rules and regulations in your territory. easyMoney does not offer investment or tax advice so we recommend you seek local, independent, professional guidance.

Unfortunately, overseas investors are not eligible for a Tax Free Individual Savings Account (ISA) as this is a UK based product.

Similarly, easyMoney only deals in Pounds Sterling and Transfers to and from easyMoney need to be made in Pounds Sterling which are subject to exchange rates and bank charges. easyMoney does not cover the costs of international transfers and we will deduct the cost of sending money to you. You might not get back the same amount as you originally invested given the exchange rate and bank charges at the time of transfer.

In order to set up a regular account you will need to be over the age of 18 and declare your source of funds. If you are investing over £50,000 proof of funds will also be required.

As part of our due diligence process, you will be asked to provide a few personal details and share proof of identification such as a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility bill or bank statement. If any of these documents are required, you will be sent an email from Hooyu, which is a secure third party verification site.

Did this answer your question?