Depending on how much you invest the current annual Target Rates are as follows;
- A Classic Account offers a rate range of 3.4% - 4% with a minimum investment of £100.
- A Premium Account offers a rate range of 4.8% - 5.5% with a minimum investment of £10,000.
- A Premium Plus Account offers a rate range of 5.7% - 6.5% with a minimum investment of £20,000.
- A High Net Worth Account offers a rate range of 6.6% - 7.5% with a minimum investment of £100,000+.
- A Professional Investor Account offers a rate range of 8% and over and allows you to select your own loans
The current target rate for each product will be published on our homepage from time to time and represents the average rate of interest across the risk range on new loans.
Target rates apply for all of our Products other than the Professional Investor as they can select which loans they would like to invest in.
Customers who invest more receive higher rates and higher risk loans achieve higher rates.
We lend on conservative loans across different risk bands. We assess each loan individually and use a weighted risk matrix that combines decades of property and lending experience, detailed due diligence and realistic valuations to categorise risk.
Unless you are a Professional Investor, your loans are automatically selected for you. By doing things this way, you do not constantly have to monitor your account to select loans. We lend across a fairly narrow range of Risk Bands at the conservative end of the bridging and development loan market. We do not allow investors to specify their lending preferences within these Risk Bands, as it is important for us to have the flexibility to match lenders and borrowers in order to give certainty to borrowers and make your money work harder by reducing Cash Drag.
Good to know
The Target Rate is the average rate you should receive on your loans assuming their composition and performance continue as expected. You can see the effect of Defaults, Cash Drag and Compound Interest on this rate by looking at the Actual Rate.
As part of our compliance with industry regulators we produce an ‘Outcomes Statement’ which summarises how our loan book has performed each year.
You can see this on our statistics page.